This policy covers how Flemingo treats personal information that Flemingo / our portal collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services of our portal. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and which is not publicized to any third party. We store and process Your Information on computers that are protected by reasonable technological security measures and procedures. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way, then do not use the Website.
- Flemingo welcomes the visitors to its website (the visitors to the web site is hereinafter called as “visitors”). Flemingo respects visitors’ right to privacy. Any personal information that the visitors share with Flemingo, like their name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, IT Permanent Account Number, Passport Number, Nationality , credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- Flemingo assures all the visitors of this site that their personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with the visitors and collected for internal records and for improving our products and services or if required to be disclosed under the procedure established by law.
- Flemingo assures the visitors of the site that in the event of the visitors’ personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with the visitors.
- Flemingo reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, consultants, agents and business associates as a general business practice. In the course of its business Flemingo may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If the visitors have any questions or concerns regarding their privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Flemingo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies: - To personalize the visitors’ experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, Flemingo may assign the visitors’ computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing visitors’ experience, or making visitors’ visit more convenient. The visitors’ privacy and security are not compromised when the visitors accept a "cookie" from our website. Flemingo does not use "cookies" to collect personal information. "Cookies" cannot read data from the visitors’ computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.